From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 10:28 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: RE:Tesla Coil Grounding (was - Pig setup help.)

Hi John,

I wonder what code would say about a pig grounded to mains ground with
exposed bushings that can kill.

I suspect nothing about our hobby meets code unless we enclose the entire
setup in a faraday cage and put a barbed wire fence around it with a gate
locked at all times :o)))
But that is why we supervise the operation and be responsible and safety
conscious.

Gerry R