Re: Anydoby has?

Hi,

Of course, even TI is out of the darn DIP version :-p  But if nobody has
them, I made some little SOIC to DIP converter PC boards and stuck it on
another order in a spare corner.  So one way or another...  Everyone has
the SOIC version...

I was shocked to find that 1N60, 1N34, 1N34A germainium diodes have gone
the way of the dinosaur!!  I still had some here though...

Cheers,

         Terry