Re: Watt meters

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I have two residential electric (energy) meters. These
are the ones that are used to calculate my power bill.
I assume these can be used with a stop watch to
calculate KW? How do they calculate PF? Do they assume
a certain inductive load? For inductive load, a normal
house normally only has HVAC, Refrigerator/Freezer,
and Washer/Dryer. Garage door openers, etc. are
probably insignificant.

Adam