RE: MMC bleed resistors

Hi Tristan,

We are using DigiKey part # 10MH-ND 10M OHM 1/2W 5% CARBON FILM
resistors.  They sell 1000 for $13.  These Yageo resistors have been well
tested to insure that they will withstand 2000V.  Other resistors may
indeed work fine but we would not know for sure.  At 1.3 cents each, they
are a freebee ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry