Re: Liquid properties

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Luke,

Because water has such a high heat capacity, you might simply use
individual copper pipes filled with water and not even worry about forcing
circulation. This approach, in conjunction with a blower, was used
effectively by at least one coiler to my knowledge on a low power system.

-- Bert --