Re: Fritz vs TCBOR -- initial results in...

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Gerry,

Hi...I believe that the results of this test seem to
agree strongly with your number 2 below...at least
with my particular parameters and specs for my 6"
system.  I will comment further later (hopefully), but
it's 3:34am right now.  Thanks again.

-Brett