Re: Image legality: you've got to be kidding !!??

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Reading Kreso Bukvik's posts to the TCML over the past few months, it's
obvious he's a young experimenter who has developed a strong interest in
Tesla coils, and is doing his best to learn the technology and make
sparks.
Despite the language barrier, he obviously reads and understands what's
being discussed in this forum, and is trying his best to scrape together
materials to build coils under rather difficult conditions in his native
Croatia.

Given Nikola Tesla's Croatian origins, I'd think you'd be bending
over backwards to assist him rather than pompously threatening some
"international litigation"."

	Pretty well echoes my thinking; the guy is worth encouraging and his
transgression seems minor enough to me.  After all, this is supposed to
be a hobby (i.e. something one does for fun) and while someone's pride
might be hurt, that's all.

Ed