Re: Image legality: you've got to be kidding !!??

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

-And we definitely remember what happened to Nightmare Mike.  We called his
bluff and haven't heard from him since!

Dan

So as I see it, Chris, Geek group, you guys have a credibility problem
right now, and if you value your presence here on the list, you`d probably
find your way up on that alledged attic, and dig those caps out real quick.

Or do the smart thing, the right thing, and say it as it is. We`ll
understand.......

Cheers, Finn Hammer