Re: Image legality: you've got to be kidding !!??

Original poster: Kreso Bukvic <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

Well Scott Hanson i really appriciate somebody stood in front of me and
defended me. I download that picture from the net and putted it there
because it would be hard to make such an image. Reason im having my site is
not so that the folks in Croatia go "uaaa" and "aaaa" when they see a Tesla
coil but to intrest sombody with Tesla! He is almost forgotten here in
Croatia there are only 2 coilers im the third! One is also active and second
did  make a small coil before 10 years by some plans and discarded it. So im
almost alone in this universe. But there is advantage after talking to some
people they are willing to help me let me number them: 1. People from local
power plant donate me PT-s 2.One of the biggest companies that makes pt-s,
pigs and other worldwide has envited me to come to their company and show
with a finger what i want it does not matter if i want 100 KVA pig or
somthing other they could make to me i just have to point  with a finger 3.
And many others. Biggest problem here are the capacitors. Even im only 18.5
years old, im strong as a bull but i do not like carrying all those buckets!
Biggest capacitor in Croatia is 2 kV 11 nF and costs 5 $ and this is too
disapointing to buy. Maybe thos pig PFC caps would work?  My parrents even
support me and made me an workshop where i do all the HV things. Well i do
now want to babble any more but i never stole nothing, ups im laying i stole
a candy bar with my friend when i was 8 ( is somebody going to sue me?). Il
take it down form site when i will have the time, i talked to lawyer that
defends my mothers company and her patents and he is waiting to tell him is
there an legal action or not so he can prepare. I would like to know this.

PS. Where to find HV capacitors ? A company that is named under 2. would
like to see their transformer at work and i just cannot refuse that. They
were so nice to me but seem that it is impossible to find one here.

PS2. I want to thank you again Scott Hanson.