Re: Image legality

Original poster: Jan Wagner <jwagner-at-cc.hut.fi>

Hi,

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004, Tesla list wrote:
<snip>
 > Because pursuing remedy claims internationally through the legal system is
 > very slow, painful, and costly, we are asking the members of TCML, the
 > largest peer-review TC group, to consider this several-year-old illustration
 > from our website:
 >    http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/projects/bucketcap/
 >
 > and compare it to this recent website:
 > http://free-kc.htnet.hr/Kreso-Bukvic/Izrada%20VN%20kondezatora.htm

I suppose you already did the first logical thing and e-mailed him, and
asked about putting a link (or the likes) from there to your site?

  kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr

cheers,
  - jfw

--
  Helsinki University of Technology
  Dept. of Electrical and Communications Engineering