Re: Image legality: you've got to be kidding !!??

Original poster: Mike Poulton <mpoulton-at-mtptech-dot-com>

Tesla list Wrote:
 > Original poster: "Scott Hanson" <huil888-at-surfside-dot-net>

 > Chris -

 > You absolutely HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!??
<snip diatribe about prior art on bucket capacitors>

I think you missed the point.  He's not concerned about the concept
here.  The problem is that the guy copied an image from the Geek Group
site (a 3D rendering that is definitely non-trivial to create), then
took the time and effort to photoshop out the Geek Group logo in the
image, and posted it on his page without credit.  The technology
described in the picture and the originality thereof is irrelevant and
was never in question.  The problem is that the guy is not only using
their image without permission, but took steps to try to pass it off
as his own.  Not cool.

Mike Poulton
MTP Technologies
mpoulton-at-mtptech-dot-com
KC0LLX (70cm AM ATV, 33cm/12cm FM ATV, Omaha, NE)