RE: Commercial pulse caps that died in Tesla coil

Original poster: "Chris Boden" <cboden-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Not only am I posting pics I'm working on a cataloged database of what's
what. I've only got a couple duplicates (since most of these originate from
Ebau used stock, etc) I get them from begging people to send them in.

I *just* got a new camera and I'm shooting pics (and Video!) of everything
and adding a bunch of stuff to the site. When I get time I'll get into the
garage overhead (where my Tube and Cap collection is currently in storage in
boxes) and shoot them. I'll have Rob or Mark write up a chart from my data
and it will all go up on the site. You may have to wait a bit since it's not
a very high priority to me (somewhere under finishing the capital campaign
for the downtown facility we're building right now, getting the new
Geekmobile here from PA, possible legal action slapping down a Croatian
plagiarist (more on this in a subsequent post), installing the new
wardriving system in my MX3, and the daily joy of running 3 companies) in
the meantime if you care to think me full of whatever I don't mind, the
dozen other local members here who have seen the cap collection when it
lined one of my office walls at our Sigma-6 Labs, and who have moved it a
half-dozen times since then all know of it's tangible existence. You,
however, will have to wait.

Though, if you'd care to donate up to $117,000, help me mount an LCD monitor
to the dashboard of an MX3-GS, care to donate a PCI-Fire wire card, or know
a good lawyer who speaks fluent Croatian I may by interested in getting
those pics sooner ;)

At most, we should be moving gear into the downtown facility in a couple
months, at which point all the crap that is packing the garage to the
rafters will move (and I'll have a HOUSE AGAIN!) and I'll be shooting pics
of all of our goodies for inclusion on the site.