Re: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better (Condensor Products)?

Original poster: Edward Wingate <ewing7-at-rochester.rr-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>
 >
 > I've done this shaker routine with Maxwells with no problems.  Design
 > engineer, Bob Cooper, said they were packed very tight so this shaking won't
 > bother them.
 >
 > I can't say what the effect might be on CP products or others.
 >
 > Dr. Resonance
 >  >  >
 >  >  > If they are oil-filled caps, befriend someone at a local paint supply
 >  >  > company.  Put each of them on the "paint shaker" for 10 min and you
 > will
 >  >  > have no air bubble problems.
 >  >  >
 >  >  > Dr. Resonance

Dr. R.

The Maxwells are packed pretty tight. I've never had a problem without
shaking them.

OK. You can have yours scrambled, I'll take mine over easy. :^)
Regardless of the manufacturer.

Ed Wingate RATCB