Hot-streamer-dot-com is down :-(

Hi,

The Hot-Streamer-dot-com server computer has suffered a catastrophic operating
system software collapse (microsoft...).  Some critical configuration file
got corrupted and processes just dropped out like a house of cards never to
return.  The Seagate backup system seems to be able to still grab the data
on the drives still so noting will be lost as of 8:00 tonight.  It will be
a few days before I can get it all running again since I might as well tune
it all up and stuff.

Cheers,

	Terry