Re: Pole Pigs from power company?

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
 > It worked out fine for me. High quality and very cooperative people. But I
 > was perfectly willing to drive two miles sans attitude to save $200 in
 > shipping. Very glad I didn't take my business elsewhere. (YRMV)
 >
 > Matt D..

This is good to hear. I'm sure the person who got a T&R tranformer that was
filled with water was just as happy as you were.

KEN

HI Ken,

     It's pretty obvious to all that you disapprove of T&Rs marketing
decisions, delivery methods, warranty or lack thereof, and history, based
at least partially on your personal interaction with them. Such is your
absolute right. I think that this topic of company liability, warranty, and
sales restrictions was hashed over last year when T&R first decided to stop
selling retail. I believe that further debate of this particular point may
only degenerate into an egos and attitudes quagmire which will become quite OT.

Matt D.