RE: Has anyone built a VTTC with an 810 tubes?

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

See my website where i include both a single 810 VTTC design as well as
some rough mathematical calculations for working out a VTTC design:

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/

Just go to the VTTC section.  You could easily copy my design and parallel
your 2 tubes and get about 16" sparks from the setup and give the tubes an
easy life, or you could make some modifications to get more power from
them.  Watch out for tube arcs when running these 2.5kv tubes at 4+kv with
a MOT and level shifter.  If you want to email me for some specific tips
when you get the project rolling along, feel free.

Steve Ward