Re: do i want a wye wye or delta pole pig?

Original poster: Zagarus Rashkae <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Zack,

You are probably paying too much for that pig :) I
know that you can get pigs for less. Although it may
be a pretty good deal for a 15kVA pig. Where are you
getting it?

Anyway, you should tell her you want a single phase
pig, not a three phase (wye and delta are designations
for three-phase power.)

Regards,

Chris Lu