Re: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better (Condensor Products)?

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 2/29/04 3:34:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Hi Terry, what do you mean by "casually" connected together? I
>understand that they (at least mine) were made of 6 series caps. Oh and
>Ed if you read this, make sure that you roll the cap every month (before
>using it) or so to prevent "drying" of the dielectric due to an air
>bubble.
>
>No need to get rid of those commercial caps, just use them as designed.
>And when they go, build a MMC!
>
>Regards,
>
>David Trimmell"

David,

I do remember C.P. telling me to rotate them.  I did last year when I
rolled the coil outside for its first firing of the year.  Hope to remember
to do that again this year.

Ed Sonderman