Re: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better?

Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com

Hi Bert, thanks for posting this info. I remember now
that I just missed out on Scott's group buy, and
ordered mine on my own just before the failiers. My cap
took some time to come and when I enquired I talked to
a engineer about the failiers, and he told me thet they
had to redesign my cap. Thus the delay...

Regards,

David Trimmell

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:05:45 -0700, "Tesla list" wrote:

 > Original poster: Bert Hickman
<bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/1996/october/msg00169.html

http://205.243.100.155/photos/HVStuff/CapExp/CapXray.JPG

 > CP later made good to all buyers in the group by
 > offering to replace the
 > caps. Unfortunately, CP later decided to exit the
Tesla

http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/1996/october/msg00729.html

 > Best regards,
 >
 > -- Bert --
 > --

 > We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by
 > Ultrastrong Fields,
 > Lichtenberg Figures (electrical discharges in
acrylic),
 > & Scarce OOP
 > Technical Books. Stoneridge Engineering --
 > http://www.teslamania-dot-com

 > Tesla list wrote:
 >
 > >Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>
 > >"Hi,
 > >I saw one of Chips blown caps that I "think" was
 > involved in all this.
 > >The
 > >caps had several sections that were connected
together