Re: CD 942 failure tonight

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi John,
         Do you have a resistor across each cap (I am not saying this
is part of the problem! - I am digging for further information). If
so, check their ratings are sufficient for the voltage being applied
across them and check that none have gone high-resistance or open
circuit. If you don't have any resistors in your MMC, you may being
experiencing a problem with mismatched capacitors.

Malcolm