RE: LED at 60 HZ? (was RE: Radio Shack Strobes)

Original poster: "Dave Kyle" <dave-at-kyleusa-dot-com>

Hi Terry,

I had been looking for a way to easily check my SRSG timing so I built your
LED strobe and it works great! Thanks for posting the schematic.

Dave

Terry LED Strobe
http://home.socal.rr-dot-com/dkyle/images/Strobe.jpg

Inside