Re: ASRSG motor help

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 6/27/04 11:59:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Steve,

I used a rather weak vacuum cleaner motor in an ARSG and got about
5000 rpms.  I then tried a stronger vacuum cleaner motor and
got about 6000 rpm or so.  This was my 12 point series quenching
rotary that I used on the magnifiers, not that it gave any benefit
over a normal ARSG rotary.  Of course the rotor size and air
resistance will affect the ultimate RPM.  The strong motors usually have
the dual compressor system attached in the vacuum cleaner

John