Re: more RFI filter questions

Don't hook them up backwards.

You can run two in series.

Use some varisters on the 240 Volt out side and also use some between the
filters.  Another good idea on the 240 Volt side, before the varisters, use
some nice hash chokes --- 2 inch ID PVC schedule 40 tube approx 20 inches
long and wind with #12 AWG PVC (house wiring).  Cut up some 1/4 inch steel
rod and fill the center of each choke with the rod --- pack tight and
silicone in place.  One of these chokes on each hot side of the line, ie,
H1, H2.  This will filter out hash before it hits your filter network.

Dr. Resonance