Re: Tool Question

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Thanks Terry,

I picked up the DeWalt with the D handle for $206.  With a fresh carbide
cutter and speed setting of 5, it's cutting real nice.  Only problem is it
just ate a template guide when the nut came loose, and bit the template too.
At least I will know what to watch for now.

I think this 3/4" UHMW might be strong enough to stop a bullet.  I'll have
some scrap chunks to test with my AKM and AR-15.  As this project is a test
for a possible military coil application, stopping bullets is a good thing.

David E Weiss