Re: some of the reason why energy and power definitions areconfusing

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Guys,

The horsepower unit came from Shetland ponies working in the mines.  I have
seen draft horse pulls, and a pair of Belgins can put out 44HP or 22HP each.
A Morgan can put out around 7-8HP.  Horses are always stronger than they
seem.

David E Weiss