Re: New batch of caps

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

Hello All:

I've just picked up several thousand Panasonic ECW-H series metallized
polypropylene, self-healing capacitors.  The full part number and specs
are:  ECW-H12H222P1, 1200VP-P, 2000Vdc, 0.0022uF, 3% tol., bags of
100.  I'll add pics soon, here's the link:

http://www.tesla-coil-dot-com/ForSale.htm#Capacitors

As usual, members of the Tesla list will get better pricing than what's
posted.  Also, there are other types of the same series that I haven't
sorted out yet, all factory sealed bags.  I'll post those as I get the
time, I've got about 6 inches of printouts regarding SSTC's that I'm
studying at this time.

John