Re: Rotary SG Safety

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Yes......UV dose dammage plastics. The white PVC plastic arround my spark
gap quickly turns yellow and LDPE becomes brittel, so your question about
Lexan is valid. even teflon gets crumbly on the surface in time. I have not
tested  lexan . I suspect it acts like other plastics.
      Robert   H