price vs performance of spun aluminum toroid

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

What would be the approximate cost of acquiring a spun
aluminum toroid, equivalent to  my current dryer-duct
toroid? (4.25" x 20.5")

See also...
http://msbdatasystems-dot-com/cajuncoiler/Docs/mytoroid.pdf

And would said spun aluminum toroid boost performance
at a high enough level to rationalize said price?
Sorry for all the questions, but my budget is once again
starting to see low tide, and I need to watch every
penny... although this does not mean an end to coiling.
--
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux
cajuncoiler-at-msbdatasystems-dot-com