From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 9:56 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Tesla Stuff near Colorado Springs?

Original poster: Zimtesla-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 6/11/04 4:40:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

 >Does anyone know if there is any Tesla stuff to be seen around Colorado
 >Springs? A museum perhaps by any chance?

There was a Tesla museum and book store in Colorado Springs a few years
ago. My understanding is that it is now closed. They had a Ken
Strickfadden(sp?) coil from the old Frankestein movies which was
operated
for demo.
Jim