Re: ISSTC HITS 55" No tuning yet

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Nice work.  These ISSTCs are sure kicking some butt.  What voltage were you
running when you hit 55" ? ?

Dan

 > Hello List,
 >
 > Today I finally got my ISSTC fixed after a catastrophic failure at the
 > recent Geek Group Thon.
 >
 > I am hitting 55" and I haven't even touched the tuning yet,  here is a
 > picture of the coil in the daylight at 50% input voltage.  Soon once it
 > gets dark,  I'll take some pictures and a video.

<http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/hv/zap.jpg>www.hot-streamer-dot-com/el
ectrontube/hv/zap.jpg