Re: bulk toroid order 24 x 12 x 6 inch size

Original poster: John Pepper <jspepper-at-lbl.gov>

Has anyone ever tried using "metal blowing  & exhaust hose" from
Mcmaster.  It is both thicker and smoother than corrugated aluminum
hose.  One could build a 12x60 toroid for about $200 using 12 feet of part
number 55015K48.

-John