Re: living room lights don't work!!

Hi John,

At 02:53 PM 6/11/2004, you wrote:
>Adam,
>It was indeed on of those "new and improved outlets." They might be new be
>they sure as H-at-!! aren't improved.
>Thanks to all,
>John

Cool!!  Found it!! ;-))  Those goofy push in wire outlets are known to do
that especially when they are all chained together...  I note you can get
outlets for 59 cents up to about $8.  I have been getting the $8 ones
myself ;-))

Just wondering if you can see a way running your coil caused it or if it
just happened to pop at the same time for no good reason?

Cheers,

         Terry