Re: living room lights don't work!!

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>
>
>Hi David,
>I checked every single breaker with my ohm meter.
>Nothing was found to be wrong at all with them.
>Thanks,
>John

John,

Do you have 120 volts ac at the hot side of the breaker in the on
position?  If so, you need to trace those wires.  If all the lights and
outlets on that circuit are out, as someone else mentioned, there must be a
bad connection in the wiring.  If all lights and outlets are out, the bad
connection must be in the first junction that that line goes into (directly
from the breaker box) - probably in an outlet box.

Ed Sonderman