Re: ISSTC questions

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Original poster: "Jim Mitchell" <Electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

The problem with that is,  you can melt the wires, and it leaves a
coating
of oxidization on the wires which won't attract solder.

The best method is to fray the wires and dip them in pain remover gel,
that
will remove the enamel and leave bare metal.

Regards - Jim Mitchell"

	Where do you get pain remover gel?  We could sure use it in our house.

Ed