Re: ISSTC questions

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Yeah, try different tuning points.  Every 1/8 turn and keep monitoring
output arcs.
I'm betting that your coil just isn't in tune yet.
As far as gate drive goes, you can push gates up to 30V to higher current
from the IGBT (i think Terry first suggested this)
but I get same results using 15V drive so it shouldn't make much difference.

Dan