Re: ISSTC questions

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Gary,

I think you misunderstood me.  I *am* using solid conductor on my primary
coil.  I'm using 0.25" copper tubing.
Its the temporary connections from primary coil to the full-bridge that is
using 12 AWG right now.

Dan