RE: SSTC dead times

Original poster: herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de

Steve Conner wrote:
 > We have found that with MOSFETs no dead time at all is needed. If you
 > drive both your MOSFETs from a single gate drive transformer with
 > bipolar drive (ie swinging from +12V to -12V) it works fine.

Steve,

Like Marco Denicolai I am using a high-side-driver (IR2113). Mainly
because of difficulties in getting the cores for the GDT. I want to
shorten the ON and OFF delays because I am working on a small system
which operates at a higher frequency as bigger ones.

Thank you Steve.

Cheers,

Herwig