RE: Modeling E-Fields of Tesla Coil - Building a model

Original poster: Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com

Hi Dan,

Maxwell is buggy and falls often. I moved to Bela which COULD be freely
dowloaded from:

http://users.rcn-dot-com/dmeeker/

Now it looks like only FEMM is available. I didn't try that, I don't
know if it's only a superset of Bela. Anyway if you want to try Bela
then let me know and I'll email you its install package (1.2 MB).

Best Regards