Re: Safety training..

Original poster: tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net

Good stories are fun, but as you say, you need a good unexpected shock to
really learn anything.

Give the new folks something deceptive like a carboard box throw away
camera with built in flash that was recently used to take apart. They will
get fingers or hands across the cap in no time. It's a good lesson. Nobody
fears a paper camera. Large flashes will destroy a screwdriver tip and
burn you from the metal sparks that fly away.

fun stuff.

KEN