RE: AWG 10 magnet wire sources?

Original poster: "Tom Luttrell PWRCOM" <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>

Jim, if you can't source any locally, contact Peter John Bester (PJ) at
the following anti-spammed email address:

pj(at)novaris-dot-com.au

He may be able to arrange to sell you the small quantity you require.

We use that and much larger gauge magnet wire for winding power filter
inductors up to 400A. Though for the big gauges we use rectangular
section - much easier to wind.

Regards,

Tom Luttrell.