RE: Help needed with voltage divider

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com>

Hi Terry,

I also found (today) from the web the same solution you mention to
extract dissolved gases from the water. Boil it and then seal it.
Another possibility is to create a cavity in the top and bottom of the
tube so that the collected air bubble will not deposit on the top/bottom
electrodes but "beyond" them. The resistance will then remain
unaffected.

I plan to hang the probe from the ceiling, upside down to touch the TC
toroid. Its HV terminal will be 3 m from the floor and its GND terminal
about 6 m from the floor. I hope to achieve a minimal capacity to
ground.

Best Regards