RE: THOR Bang energy vs. streamer length measured

One of us with OLTCs could test this too if we could control the primary
cap voltage equal for a wide variety of break rates.  Mine is resonant
charged, so I can't do it right off.

Power is proportional to BPS so one would have to back off the voltage to
compensate for the increasing BPS...

BPS : 1 / (Vc^2)   To keep system power constant...

There are IGBT drops and such too which may have to be factored in if the
voltage is low.

Cheers,

         Terry