Re: TC & Lightning

Original poster: "Shad Henderson" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

A vacuum tube volt meter is an invaluable tool for measuring voltages at
extremely low currents.  Their input impedance is extremely high, making
them pretty sensitive and keeps them from loading down the circuit under
test.  Check Ebay, or scour the web for instructions on how to build one
for yourself.

Hope it helps!

Shad