Price breakthrough on 13" spun aluminum toroids

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

Hello all,

I created a new surface finish for the 4" x 13" spun
aluminum toroids.  This is similar to the spin-polish finish
that I've been using on the small 1.75" x 6" spun toroids.

The price for the 4" x 13" spun toroid with this new spin-polish
finish is $118 which includes shipping within the USA.  It is the
total price.

The 4" x 13" spun toroid is still available in the original pristine
brushed finish for $138 which includes shipping within the USA.

Of course the other toroid sizes are available as usual:

   1.75" x 6" spun toroid.....    $43 (spin polish)

   5" x 16" spun toroid......    $183 (pristine brushed finish)

Payment by paypal, MO, or check.  I use the same e-mail
address  < FutureT-at-aol-dot-com >  for paypal.  All prices include
shipping within the USA.

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662