Geek Caps

Hi,

Gosh!  Sounds like the Geeks are out of it for awhile~!

I have 18 x 0.15uF 2000V caps here if anyone needs them.  We'll just say
$50.00 which includes shipping in the USA...

I could order more too.  But Richardson takes about 4 to 6 weeks and maybe
the Geeks will be back up by then...

Cheers,

         Terry
         terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net