Re: Synchro Motor & Caps

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

We are currently out of stock.  And unless someone, or some ones, really
nice steps up and donates several thousand dollars which will allow us to
buy caps instead of paying out bills, we will remain so for a least the
next couple months....  Sorry, but bills come before caps. :(  If you need
more than 20, try Richardson's Electronics. I know a few others have found
them at other places, too.  You are welcome to place an order on our site
and we'll send them out as soon as we get more caps....

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group