Re: TC & Lightning

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:
>Original poster: "Tom Luttrell PWRCOM" <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>
>Just as well your kite crashed or you could have ended up doing an
>entirely different experiment altogether (think "human skin Lichtenberg
>figure").
>  > Original poster: "Gary Weaver" <gary350-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>-snip-
>  The storm got
>  > closer, the wind
>  > picked up, the kite crashed, it started to rain and I went in
>  > the house.
>  >
>  > Gary Weaver
>
>.

Yep... makin' Lichtenberg Figures the painful way:
http://205.243.100.155/frames/human_LF2.jpg

=:^o

-- Bert --
--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge magnetic fields,
Lichtenberg Figures ("Captured Lightning" in acrylic), & Out-of-Print