Re: SPAM

Hi Ed,

Viruses these days "fake" the sender's address...  Of course, it was "not"
from us...  Probably one of the 1500 members got a bug and it grabbed the
list's address from his mail program...

The Tesla list only sends out "pure text" messages and never sends file
attachments....  If you see anything else, delete it!!!

Cheers,

         Terry