Mini-coil wall ground (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 17:53:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Mini-coil wall ground

Hello all,
I need a little, or maybe alot, of input on this.I wish to know of any problems large or small with using the house ground for a 230 watt mini-coil. The major problem I'm concerned about is destruction to computers,T.V., etc. that share the same ground.
Coil specs
OBIT
10 kv
23ma

~ 505kHz calculated and measured.-JavaTC kicks -at-$$
Thanks,
John