Re: Overvolting pigs?/ NST supply and demand issues

Original poster: FIFTYGUY-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 7/14/04 7:36:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

 > Probably not. If I understand you are thinking of
 >  running an AC motor from the normally high output
 >  voltage of the NST

     No, I was planning on running the NST *backwards*. High voltage from
primary circuit into the NST's HV side to generate 120VAC on what would
normally
be its primary side to run the SRSG. This way the 120VAC would be coming from
the NST, and the house voltage would be nowhere near the primary circuit of
the
TC.

-Phil LaBudde